Sophisticated and Elegant Event Spaces in Spokane
The museum is centrally located off Riverside Drive in historic Browne’s Addition adjacent to a thriving metropolitan center with a variety of shops, restaurants and hotels. Our campus has sweeping views of North Spokane and is nestled among the unique beauty and architecture of Spokane’s most renowned and historically prominent neighborhoods.
The museum is open Tuesday through Sunday from 10:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. and until 8:00 P.M. on third Thursdays or by special arrangement.
For more information on Event Rentals at the Museum or to reserve your event, please contact the Events Coordinator Jodie Laib at (509) 795-3013, or email@example.com.
After hour’s events are always welcome and parking is all free.
- Unique and well-kept facilities with modern furnishings and fantastic views
- Free multi-level underground parking structure
- Access to our preeminent collections displays and world-class traveling exhibitions
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff, docents, custodial services and security
- Full-service event planning and coordination
- Exclusive in-house full-service catering
- In-house audio visual equipment
- Premier vendors for music, lighting, design and floral needs
The Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture has established itself as one of the premier venues for events in the Northwest.
Our special event facilities and services are available to corporations, nonprofit organizations and community groups, government agencies or individuals for and not limited to client receptions, awards banquets, conferences and meetings, weddings, press events, birthday and anniversary parties, product launches, alumni receptions and proms.
The museum offers full-service event planning and coordination through an experienced team of museum and catering staff. Rental rates range from $125 — $2,000 depending on the facilities selection, type of event and duration of event. Discounted rates are available to non-profit organizations.
For more information or to reserve your event, please contact the MAC's Events Coordinator Jodie Laib at (509) 795-3013, or firstname.lastname@example.org.