Plan Your Visit
Hours & Admissions
Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture
Located off Riverside Drive in downtown Spokane's historic Browne's Addition
2316 West 1st Avenue
Spokane, Washington 99201
Museum Exhibits and Museum Store Hours
Tuesday-Sunday, 10 am-5 pm
Third Thursday, 10 am-9 pm
Visit our virtual museum for online exhibitions and programs.
Café MAC Hours
The Museum's cafe is temporarily closed.
The MAC is open for regular visits with safety protocols, including social distancing and mandated mask requirement, in place. Get your tickets in advance online or at the door.
September 21-October 2, 2021
Tickets are half-price!
Adults (18+): $6
Seniors (65+): $5
College Students w/Valid ID: $5
Children/Students (6-17): $4
Children 5 and under are FREE!
Visits to all three exhibits and historic Campbell House are included in the price of admission.
October 2, 2021-February 13, 2022
Adults (18+): $12
Seniors (65+): $10
College Students w/Valid ID: $10
Children/Students (6-17): $7
Children 5 and under are FREE!
Visits to all six exhibits and historic Campbell House are included in the price of admission.
Need help with website registration?
- AAA Members receive $1 off regular admissions with the Show Us Your Card and Save Program with walk-in tickets. Not valid with any other offer.
- The museum offers a $1 off discount for active duty and retired military year-round with walk-in tickets. Not valid with any other offer.
- We are a Blue Star Museum that recognizes all active duty military and their families with free admission from Armed Forces Day through Labor Day. Learn more.
- North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program members receive FREE admission, plus a 10% Store Discount. NARM members must show gold “NARM” sticker on a valid membership card.
- Bank of America, Merrill or Bank of America Private Bank (US Trust) credit or debit card cardholders receive free admission the first full weekend of each month through Museums on Us.
- Please note we are not currently participating in First Fridays.
Memorial Day, May 31, 2021 – Closed
Independence Day, July 4, 2021 – Closed
Labor Day, Sept 6, 2021 – Open
Veterans Day, Nov 11, 2021 – Open
Thanksgiving Day, Nov 25, 2021 – Closed
Native American Heritage Day, Nov 26, 2021 – Open
Christmas Eve, Dec 24, 2021 – Open 10 am-3 pm
Christmas Day, Dec 25, 2021 – Closed
New Year’s Eve, Dec 31, 2021 – Open 10 am-3 pm
New Year’s Day, Jan 1, 2022 – Open
Campbell House is included with regular Museum admission and is available for self-guided tours Tuesday through Sunday from 12-4 pm. Visitors with ticket reservations between 11 am and 2:30 pm will be able to tour the historic house following their visit to the other exhibits. Please confirm your Campbell House visit with the Visitor Services staff upon check-in.More About the Campbell House
The Exhibits, Archive Library, Museum Store, Auditorium, and Administrative Offices are wheelchair accessible. Historic Campbell House is not ADA accessible however, the Campbell House Activity Center is accessible for all visitors.
We have four non-motorized wheelchairs available for guests. Please inquire with a staff member at Visitor Services for assistance.
Available in all multi-level buildings and the parking garage, excluding the Campbell House.
Movement between buildings
The buildings are not interconnected. In order to move between buildings, you must use the exterior concrete flagstone walkway connecting the buildings and the parking garage.
All restrooms are wheelchair accessible.