Plan Your Visit
Hours & Admissions
Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture
Located off Riverside Drive in downtown Spokane's historic Browne's Addition
2316 West 1st Avenue
Spokane, Washington 99201
Museum Exhibits and Museum Store Hours
Tuesday-Sunday, 10 am-5 pm
Third Thursday, 10 am-9 pm
Visit our virtual museum for online exhibitions and programs.
MAC Café Hours
Wednesday-Sunday, 10 am-3 pm
Buy tickets online in advance or at the door.
Ticket Prices for DreamWorks Animation: The Exhibition - Journey from Sketch to Screen
March 27-Sept 11, 2022
Adults (18+): $20
Seniors (65+): $18
College Students w/Valid ID: $18
Children/Students (6-17): $15
Children 5 and under are FREE!
Visits to all exhibits and historic Campbell House are included in the price of admission.
Need help with website registration?
- Groups of fifteen people or more receive a discount when reserving a visit in advance through our Group Visit Program.
- As the exhibition's Signature Sponsor, STCU's members save 15% on admission to DreamWorks Animation: The Exhibition - Journey from Sketch to Screen. Use the first 5 digits of your debit or credit card as the promo code when you check out. Discounts good for admission Sundays through Wednesdays only.
- AAA Members receive $1 off regular admissions with the Show Us Your Card and Save Program with walk-in tickets. Not valid with any other offer.
- The museum offers a $1 off discount for active duty and retired military year-round with walk-in tickets. Not valid with any other offer.
- We are a Blue Star Museum that recognizes all active duty military and their families with free admission from Armed Forces Day through Labor Day. Learn more.
- North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program members receive FREE admission, plus a 10% Store Discount. NARM members must show gold “NARM” sticker on a valid membership card.
- Bank of America, Merrill or Bank of America Private Bank (US Trust) credit or debit card cardholders receive free admission the first full weekend of each month through Museums on Us.
- Please note we are not currently participating in First Fridays.
New Year’s Day, Jan 1, 2022 – Open
Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Jan 17, 2022 – Closed
Presidents Day, Feb 21, 2022 – Closed
Memorial Day, May 30, 2022 – Open
Juneteenth, June 19, 2022 – Open
Independence Day, July 4, 2022 – Closed
Labor Day, Sept 5, 2022 – Open
Veterans Day, Nov 11, 2022 – Open
Thanksgiving Day, Nov 24, 2022 – Closed
Native American Heritage Day, Nov 25, 2022 – Open
Christmas Eve, Dec 24, 2022 – Open 10 am-3 pm
Christmas Day, Dec 25, 2022 – Closed
New Year’s Eve, Dec 31, 2022 – Open 10 am-3 pm
New Year’s Day, Jan 1, 2023 – Open
Campbell House is included with regular Museum admission and is available for self-guided tours Tuesday through Sunday from 12-4 pm. Visitors with ticket reservations between 11 am and 2:30 pm will be able to tour the historic house following their visit to the other exhibits. Please confirm your Campbell House visit with the Visitor Services staff upon check-in.More About the Campbell House
The exhibition galleries, archives, museum store, auditorium, and administrative offices are all wheelchair accessible. Historic Campbell House is not ADA accessible, however, the Campbell House Activity Center is accessible for all visitors.
We have four non-motorized wheelchairs available for guests. Please inquire with a staff member at Visitor Services for assistance.
Available in all multi-level buildings and the parking garage, excluding the Campbell House.
Movement between buildings
The buildings are not interconnected. In order to move between buildings, you must use the exterior concrete flagstone walkway connecting the buildings and the parking garage.
All restrooms are wheelchair accessible.