Hours & Admissions
Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture
Located off Riverside Drive in downtown Spokane's historic Browne's Addition
2316 West 1st Avenue
Spokane, Washington 99201
Museum Exhibits and Museum Store Hours
Monday-Sunday, 10 am-5 pm
Campbell House is closed on Mondays.
Visit our virtual museum for online exhibitions and programs.
Café MAC Hours
The Museum's cafe is temporarily closed.
The MAC is now open for regular visits with safety protocols including required masks and generous social distancing still in place. Due to demand for the Dressing the Abbey exhibition, the MAC will be open seven days a week for the remainder of the run. You must get your tickets in advance online (includes members).
Adults (18+): $15
Seniors (65+): $13
College Students w/Valid ID: $13
Children/Students (6-17): $10
Children 5 and under are FREE!
Visits to all exhibits are included in the price of admission.
You will also be asked to self-screen for symptoms prior to entering the museum.
Need help registering?
- AAA Members receive $1 off regular admissions with the Show Us Your Card and Save Program with walk-in tickets. Not valid with any other offer.
- The museum offers a $1 off discount for active duty and retired military year-round with walk-in tickets. Not valid with any other offer.
- We are a Blue Star Museum that recognizes all active duty military and their family with free admission from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program members receive FREE admission, plus a 10% Store Discount. NARM members must show gold “NARM” sticker on a valid membership card.
- Bank of America, Merrill or Bank of America Private Bank (US Trust) credit or debit card cardholders receive free admission the first full weekend of each month through Museums on Us.
- Please note we are not currently participating in First Fridays.
Campbell House is included with regular Museum admission and is available for self-guided tours Tuesday through Sunday from 12-4 pm. Visitors with ticket reservations between 11 am and 2:30 pm will be able to tour the historic house following their visit to the other exhibits. Please confirm your Campbell House visit with the Visitor Services staff upon check-in.
More About the Campbell House
The Exhibits, Archive Library, Museum Store, Auditorium, and Administrative Offices are wheelchair accessible. Historic Campbell House is not ADA accessible however, the Campbell House Activity Center is accessible for all visitors.
We have four non-motorized wheelchairs available for guests. Please inquire with a staff member at Visitor Services for assistance.
Available in all multi-level buildings and the parking garage, excluding the Campbell House.
Movement between buildings
The buildings are not interconnected. In order to move between buildings, you must use the exterior concrete flagstone walkway connecting the buildings and the parking garage.
All restrooms are wheelchair accessible.