Hours & Admissions
Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture
Located off Riverside Drive in downtown Spokane's historic Browne's Addition
2316 West 1st Avenue
Spokane, Washington 99201
Museum Exhibits and Museum Store Hours
Tuesday-Sunday, 10 am-5 pm
Visit our virtual museum for online exhibitions and programs.
Café MAC Hours
The Museum's cafe is temporarily closed.
At this time, museum exhibits are open for private visits only. Groups of up to six people from the same household can reserve a 50-minute visit. You must get your tickets in advance online (includes members).
Adults (18+): $15
Seniors (65+): $13
College Students w/Valid ID: $13
Children/Students (6-17): $10
Children 5 and under are FREE!
Visits to all exhibits and Campbell House are included in the price of admission.
You will also be asked to self-screen for symptoms prior to entering the museum.
Need help registering?
- AAA Members receive $1 off regular admissions with the Show Us Your Card and Save Program with walk-in tickets. Not valid with any other offer.
- The museum offers a $1 off discount for active duty and retired military year-round with walk-in tickets. Not valid with any other offer.
- We are a Blue Star Museum that recognizes all active duty military and their family with free admission from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program members receive FREE admission, plus a 10% Store Discount. NARM members must show gold “NARM” sticker on a valid membership card.
- Bank of America, Merrill or Bank of America Private Bank (US Trust) credit or debit card cardholders receive free admission the first full weekend of each month through Museums on Us.
- Please note we are not currently participating in First Fridays.
Campbell House is temporarily closed due to COVID19 restrictions.
Campbell House is included in your regular Museum admission on a first-come first-served basis. The Campbell House is available for tours on Tuesday through Friday and Sunday at 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, and 3 pm and is in Open House Format on Saturdays 12-4 pm. The Carriage House Activity Center is also open from 12-4 pm for all paid guests to view. This program is run through our Volunteer Program and is based upon volunteer availability; please call Visitor Services if you have an inquiry on available times the day of your visit.
More About the Campbell House
The Exhibits, Archive Library, Museum Store, Auditorium, and Administrative Offices are wheelchair accessible. Historic Campbell House is not ADA accessible however, the Campbell House Activity Center is accessible for all visitors.
We have four non-motorized wheelchairs available for guests. Please inquire with a staff member at Visitor Services for assistance.
Available in all multi-level buildings and the parking garage, excluding the Campbell House.
Movement between buildings
The buildings are not interconnected. In order to move between buildings, you must use the exterior concrete flagstone walkway connecting the buildings and the parking garage.
All restrooms are wheelchair accessible.