Thursday Night Live (TNL)
Spokane's 3rd Thursdays Evening Destination
Join us starting at 5 p.m. the 3rd Thursdays of each month, for a rotating mix of engaging programs and activities including:
- Live music performed by local bands in the Museum's beautiful outdoors amphitheater and dancing (during summer)
- No-host beer and wine (21 and over with ID)
- Non-alcoholic drinks and light food options for purchase in the Museum's Cafe MAC
- Guided gallery talks led by the museum director, or curator or educator
- The chance to visit at your leisure the Museum's currently offered exhibitions
- Socializing with friends and meeting new ones
Cost: $5, per person (50% off regular Museum admission pricing, Free for Museum members), Free parking is available on the Museum campus.
Visit the events calendar for details about this month's TNL's special activities and programs.