Spokane's 3rd Thursdays Evening Destination
Join us starting at 5 p.m. the 3rd Thursdays of each month, for a rotating mix of engaging programs and activities including:
- Live music performed by local bands in the Museum's beautiful outdoors amphitheater and dancing (during summer)
- No-host beer and wine (21 and over with ID)
- Non-alcoholic drinks and light food options for purchase in the Museum's Cafe MAC
- Guided gallery talks led by the museum director, or curator or educator
- The chance to visit at your leisure the Museum's current exhibitions and Campbell House
- Socializing with friends and meeting new ones
Cost: Free for Members, $5 per person (50% off regular Museum admission pricing). Free parking is available on the Museum campus.
Visit the events calendar for details about this month's special activities and programs.