Plan Your Visit
Hours & Admissions
Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture
Located off Riverside Drive in downtown Spokane's historic Browne's Addition
2316 West 1st Avenue
Spokane, Washington 99201
Museum Exhibits and Museum Store Hours
Tuesday through Sunday: 10 am - 5 pm
Third Thursday: 10 am - 8 pm
Please note that the museum will close early (at 2:00 pm) for a special event on Saturday, September 21, 2019.
Regular Admissions Prices
Adults (18+) are $10
Seniors (65+) are $8
College Students w/Valid ID are $8
Children/Students (6-17) are $5
Children 5 and under are FREE!
Museum members receive free admission!
The museum welcomes groups of adults, seniors, college students, organizations, home school groups, and others. Please see the Group Visit page for more information.
- The museum offers a $1 off discount for active duty and retired military year-round with walk-in tickets. Not valid with any other offer.
- We are a Blue Star Museum that recognizes all active duty military and their family with free admission from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program members receive FREE admission, plus a 10% Store Discount. NARM members must show gold “NARM” sticker on a valid membership card.
- AAA Members receive $1 off regular admissions with the Show us your Card and Save Program with walk-in tickets. Not valid with any other offer.
- Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders receive free admission the first full weekend of each month through Museums on Us.
- Please note we are not currently participating in First Fridays.
The Exhibits, Archive Library, Museum Store, Auditorium, and Administrative Offices are wheelchair accessible. Historic Campbell House is not ADA accessible however, the Campbell House Activity Center is accessible for all visitors.
Wheelchairs: We have four non-motorized wheelchairs available for guests. Please contact a staff member at Visitor Services for assistance.
Elevators: Available in all multi-level buildings and the parking garage, excluding the Campbell House.
Movement between buildings: The buildings are not interconnected. In order to move between buildings, you must use the exterior concrete flagstone walkway connecting the buildings and the parking garage.
Restrooms: All restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
Campbell House and Carriage House Activity Center
Campbell House is included in your regular Museum admission on a first-come first-served basis. The Campbell House is available for tours on Tuesday through Friday and Sunday at 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, and 3 pm and is in Open House Format on Saturdays 12-4 pm. The Carriage House Activity Center is also open from 12-4 pm for all paid guests to view. This program is run through our Volunteer Program and is based upon volunteer availability; please call Visitor Services if you have an inquiry on available times the day of your visit.
Please note: Campbell House availability may vary during holiday & winter hours.
Research Library & Archives
MAC Thursday Night Live
Join us for Spokane's Thursday Night Live monthly event at the MAC. Join us from 5 pm - 8 pm on the third Thursdays of each month, for a rotating mix of engaging programs and activities -- all for $5!
Café MAC is open every Wednesday - Sunday 11 am - 2 pm.
- Martin Luther King Day - Closed
- President's Day - Closed
- Easter - Open
- Mother's Day - Open
- Memorial Day - Closed
- Father's Day - Open
- Independence Day - Closed
- Labor Day - Open
- Indigenous People's Day - Closed
- Veteran's Day (11/11) - Closed
- Thanksgiving Day - Closed
- Day After Thanksgiving - Open
- Christmas Eve - Closed
- Christmas Day - Closed
- New Year's Eve 2019 - Open
- New Year's Day 2020 - Open