Hours & Admissions
Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture
Eastern Washington State Historical Society
In the Historic Browne's Addition Neighborhood
2316 W First Ave.
Spokane, Washington 99201
Museum Exhibits and Museum Store Hours:
Tuesday - Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am - 8:00pm
NOTE: Large groups of school aged children visit the museum Tuesday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. If you are sensitive to noise or crowds please plan accordingly.
Seniors (65+): $12
Children Ages 6 –18: $10
College Students w/ ID: $10
All active museum members and children 5 & under are free.
Tuesdays: Half-price Admission
(Discount does not apply to school group visitation or group rate)
No other offers or discounts apply to Tuesday admission
Please note: Tuesday Campbell House tours are not included in your admission but are an additional $2 charge
**We accept all major credit and debit cards, cash, and check for admission.
The Museum Store does not accept Discover Cards.
- The museum offers a $1 off discount for active duty and retired military year-round. Not valid with any other offer.
- We are a Blue Star Museum that recognizes all active duty military and their family with free admission from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program members receive FREE admission, plus a 10% Store Discount.
- Note: NARM members must show gold “NARM” sticker on a valid membership card.
- AAA Members receive $1 off regular admissions with the Show us your Card and Save Program. Not valid with any other offer.
- Please note we are not currently participating in First Fridays.
- Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders receive free admission the first full weekend of each month.
Group Rates of $10.00 per person are available for groups of students and seniors of 15 or more. [Self-Guided Youth Program MORE INFO].
There is no current discount for groups of Adults.
Please inquire with Visitor Services on setting up a visit to the museum.
Campbell House and Carriage House Activity Center
The Campbell House is available by tour Tuesday through Friday and Sunday at 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, and 3:00pm.
Saturdays are an open house format from 12:00pm to 4:00pm.
Campbell House is included in your regular Museum admission.
Tuesday Campbell House tours are not included in admission, but are an additional $2 charge.
The Carriage House Activity Center is open from 12:00pm to 4:00pm for all paid guests and does not require signing up for a tour.
Campbell House availability may vary during holiday & winter hours.
Campbell House is closed the first full week of January for annual cleanings. Thank you for your patience.
Research Library & Archives
The Joel E. Ferris Library & Archive is available by appointment Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 10:00am – 4:00pm
To schedule an appointment, please contact the archivist at email@example.com
The Cafe will be temporarily closed while we remodel.
2017 HOLIDAY CLOSURES
- Martin Luther King Day - Closed
- President's Day - Closed
- Mother's Day - Open
- Memorial Day - Closed
- Father's Day - Open
- Independene Day - Open
- Labor Day - Closed
- Columbus Day - Closed
- Veteran's Day - Open
- Thanksgiving - Closed
- Christmas Eve - Open
- Christmas Day - Closed
- New Years Eve - Open
- New Years Day - Open