Hours & Admissions
Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture
Eastern Washington State Historical Society
In the Historic Browne's Addition Neighborhood
2316 W First Ave.
Spokane, Washington 99201
Museum Exhibits and Museum Store Hours:
Tuesday - Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm -- THROUGH JUNE 7TH.
NOTE: Large groups of school aged children visit the museum Tuesday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. If you are sensitive to noise or crowds please plan accordingly.
May 9th through June 9th, the museum will be in transition between major exhibitions. However, you can tour the Campbell House and see the Secret Life of an Artifact, contemporary Northwest art, and a special exhibit by students from The Community School, all at a special reduced rate! Visit our Exhibits page for more information about these and upcoming exhibitions!
Seniors (65+): $5
Children Ages 6 –18: $5
College Students w/ ID: $5
All active museum members and children 5 & under are free.
We accept all major credit and debit cards, cash, and check for admission.
The Museum Store does not accept Discover Cards.
- The museum offers a $1 off discount for active duty and retired military year-round. Not valid with any other offer.
- We are a Blue Star Museum that recognizes all active duty military and their family with free admission from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program members receive FREE admission, plus a 10% Store Discount.
- Note: NARM members must show gold “NARM” sticker on a valid membership card.
- AAA Members receive $1 off regular admissions with the Show us your Card and Save Program. Not valid with any other offer.
- Please note we are not currently participating in First Fridays.
- Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders receive free admission the first full weekend of each month through Museums on Us.
Group Rates of $4.00 per person are available for groups of students and seniors of 15 or more. [Self-Guided Youth Program MORE INFO].
There is no current discount for groups of Adults.
Please inquire with Visitor Services about setting up a visit to the museum.
Campbell House and Carriage House Activity Center
The Campbell House is available by tour Tuesday through Friday and Sunday at 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, and 3:00pm.
Saturdays are an open house format from 12:00pm to 4:00pm.
Campbell House is included in your regular Museum admission.
Tuesday Campbell House tours are not included in admission, but are an additional $2 charge.
The Carriage House Activity Center is open from 12:00pm to 4:00pm for all paid guests and does not require signing up for a tour.
Campbell House availability may vary during holiday & winter hours.
Campbell House is closed the first full week of January for annual cleanings. Thank you for your patience.
Research Library & Archives
The Joel E. Ferris Library & Archive is available by appointment Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 10:00am – 4:00pm
To schedule an appointment, please contact the archivist at email@example.com
The Cafe will be temporarily closed while we remodel.
2017 HOLIDAY CLOSURES
- Martin Luther King Day - Closed
- President's Day - Closed
- Easter - Open
- Mother's Day - Open
- Memorial Day - Closed
- Father's Day - Open
- Independence Day - Open
- Labor Day - Closed
- Columbus Day - Closed
- Veteran's Day - Open
- Thanksgiving - Closed
- Christmas Eve - Open
- Christmas Day - Closed
- New Years Eve - Open
- New Years Day - Open