Hours & Admissions
Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture
Eastern Washington State Historical Society
(In the historic Browne's Addition Neighborhood)
|2316 West 1st Avenue
Spokane, Washington 99201
Museum Exhibits and Museum Store Hours during Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
January through May
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday through Sunday: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Thursday: 10:00AM - 8:00PM
Adults (18+) are $18
Seniors (65+) are $16
College Students w/ Valid ID are $13
Children/Students (6-17) are $10
Children 5 and under are FREE!
Museum members receive free admission for the amount of tickets available with their particular membership. Learn more about membership.
The museum welcomes groups of adults, seniors, college students, organizations, home school groups, and others. The minimum fee to reserve a group visit is $180 (groups of 10 or more.)
- The museum offers a $1 off discount for active duty and retired military year-round with walk-in tickets. Not valid with any other offer.
- We are a Blue Star Museum that recognizes all active duty military and their family with free admission from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program members receive FREE admission, plus a 10% Store Discount. NARM members must show gold “NARM” sticker on a valid membership card.
- AAA Members receive $1 off regular admissions with the Show us your Card and Save Program with walk-in tickets. Not valid with any other offer.
- Please note we are not currently participating in First Fridays.
- Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders receive free admission the first full weekend of each month through Museums on Us.
Sorry - we cannot accept Admit One coupons during Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition.
Campbell House and Carriage House Activity Center
Campbell House is included in your regular Museum admission on a first-come first-served basis.
The Campbell House is available for tours on Tuesday through Friday at 12PM, 1PM, 2PM, and 3PM and then is Open House Format Saturday and Sunday, 12:00pm to 4:00pm.
The Carriage House Activity Center is also open from 12:00pm to 4:00pm for all paid guests to view.
This program is run through our Volunteer Program and is based upon volunteer availability; please call Visitor Services if you have an inquiry on available times the day of your visit. Learn more about volunteering.
Campbell House availability may vary during holiday & winter hours.
From January 8 - 12, Campbell House will be closed for annual cleaning & repairs. Thank you for your patience.
Research Library & Archives
The Joel E. Ferris Library & Archive is available by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment, please contact the archivist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Café MAC is now open Tuesday-Saturday 10AM-4PM; Sunday 11AM-3PM.
- Martin Luther King Day - Closed
- President's Day - Open
- Easter - Open
- Mother's Day - Open
- Memorial Day - Closed
- Father's Day - Open
- Independence Day - Closed
- Labor Day - Closed
- Columbus Day - Closed
- Veteran's Day - Open
- Thanksgiving - Closed
- Christmas Eve - Open until 3PM
- Christmas Day - Closed
- New Years Eve - Open
- New Years Day - Open