Thursday 20 September 20185:00 PM - 9:00 PMAdd to calendar
Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture, 2316 W. First Avenue, Spokane, Washington, 99201, United StatesView map
Spokane's 3rd Thursday Destination for a Rotating Mix of Lively Music, Entertaining and Engaging Programs, and Food and Drink Options!
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE UPCOMING SEPTEMBER 20 TNL INCLUDE:
- Live music provided by Spokane band Starlite Motel starting after 6 p.m. in the Museum's outdoors amphitheater (*Outdoors weather permitting)
- The Museum's exhibition galleries open for viewing (excluding Campbell House)
- Two 20-minute guided gallery talks inside one of the museum's exhibition galleries starting at 6:15 p.m. and 7:15 p.m.
- Meet the Artist! Exhibit opening reception with Spokane artist LR Montgomery, who will be here from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. to discuss his artwork and celebrate the opening of his new exhibit "Rivers, Streams, Wetlands ~The Tributary Waters of Spokane," which opens tonight in the Museum's Helen South Alexander Gallery
- Socializing with friends and the opportunity to meet new ones
- No-host beer and wine (21 and over with I.D.), and food items and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase at Café MAC, 5 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
Cost: $5, per person for non-museum-members, which is 50% off the regular Museum admission price. Museum-members are admitted free. Free parking available on the Museum campus.
Note: Thursday Night Live (TNL) begins at 5 p.m., with the Museum's Cafe MAC and exhibition galleries open for viewing. Music begins after 6 p.m. in the Museum's amphitheater in September (weather permitting)